The Cleverhood Zipster is the creative love child of our Classic Cleverhood and the randy Cleverlite. Our Zipster offers a new smart alternative to the usual rainwear. With its flashy reflective grid, streamlined form, and bike-ability, the Cleverhood Zipster blends style with performance for people on the move, in the rain. Initially available in Electric Blue or Electric Black, the Zipster features interwoven reflective thread for dark rainy nights, a hood optimized for peripheral vision and a reliable zipper at the neck.
Carefully made in Fall River, Mass., this distinctive Zipster rain cape combines style and performance. The sturdy poly fabric is waterproof and breathable. It’s dependable, twelve-inch Lenzip zipper looks sharp and feels good. The Elastic Thumb-loops keep the poncho secure and legs dry when bike-riding. The fitted hood has a reinforced brim and can be adjusted to size (fits under bike helmets). The Cleverhood Zipster comes with it’s own handy mesh carrying bag, too.
Sizing is a little different than our other rain capes. The Zipster is available in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large.
Please note: Large works nicely for people 5’9 and taller (up to 6’5 or so). If you’re 5’8 or shorter you may opt for the S/M or the L if you’d like 2 extra inches in length.
- Waterproof (15K mm), breathable, sturdy poly fabric
- Interwoven 3M Scotchlite reflective thread provides “electric” effect
- Comes in Electric Blue and Electric Black
- Smooth, durable, waterproof Lenzip black zippers (12 inch)
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Fitted, paneled hood with adjustable chord-lock, reinforced brim (fits under bike helmet)
- Easy carry (comes with mesh bag)
- Made in Fall River, Mass. (USA)
- Sizing: The Electric Zipster is available in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large.
- Dimensions: From center shoulder to hem: Small/Medium 34″ (86 cm); Large 36” (91 cm).
- Weight: S/M 0.55 lbs (249 grams); L 0.6 lbs (272) grams)
Note: Any international duties or taxes are not included in the price or shipping costs.