Cleverkid Rain CapesRain Capes for Kids, Rainwear
These new Cleverkid rain capes are designed for two things: kids and rain. Well-crafted, waterproof and reflective, these colorful new ponchos let kids get up-close with the rain. Cleverkids feature an attached hood, bright colors and coverage for backpacks, lunch boxes and stuff.
Cleverkids reflect our experience in worldwide rain capes. They’re carefully cut and sewn in nearby Fall River. Like all Cleverhood rain capes, they’re unisex and have elastic thumb loops for rainy bike rides.
Our Cleverkids ponchos come in five color styles and two sizes. There’s Devo Yellow, Cielo Blue and now Big Bug Blue, a solid blue alternative, and GoGo Green. The fabric is strong, waterproof Ripstop and includes reflective accents. There’s also the blue Electric Gingham (here) for kids, which is made of a recycled poly and features interwoven reflective thread (very cool).
- Super easy to put on at the first sign of raindrops
- Strong and waterproof
- Covers kids’ stuff, like backpacks
- Reflective and colorful
- Packs up easily (mesh bag included)
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Designed in Providence; crafted in Fall River
- Little (ages 4-8): 23.5″/60cm from neck to hem
- Bigger (ages 7-12): 29″/74cm from neck to hem
Weight approximately 120 grams (0.25 lb)
Please Note: Any international duties or taxes are not included in the price or shipping costs.